Monday, December 6, 2010

Excerpts of Christmas Music

I love Christmas music for the most part.  There are some songs I could definitely do without like anything Burl Ives and the Drummer Boy Song and its endless verses.  But nothing is more irritating than listening and singing along to my favorite Christmas music while shopping or grocery shopping.  I can't enjoy a song in its entirety.

"Just hear those sleigh bells jing-aling, ring ting ting-aling too.  Come on it's lovely---Lisa, Customer Service.  Lisa, Customer Service---snow is falling and friends are calling yoohoo.  Come on it's lovely weather for a---Lane 5 is open.  Lane 5 is now open---yap giddyap let's go...." (shaking head)

This has been a reenactment from last night's venture.  Why is it always on my favorite songs and not the Drummer Boy Song??

No comments: